Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 23


This week was a great week. A lot of things are going well here in Edinburgh. I am looking forward to the next couple weeks.

Monday. We went to the zoo. In the evening we taugh S*****. S***** is from China. She is preparing for her baptisim on the 8th of March!

Tuesday. A regular finding missionary day.

Wednesday. We went on some good exchanges with the other Elders in our district. I went with Elder Keim. Elder Keim is from Utah! He went to Alta High school. He is one tall guy! We had a great day of finding.

Thursday. What a crazy hectic day. It started out with us running around all day trying to get things figured out with the interviews that we had with President Donaldson. We had lunch and did some service for an older member in our ward. I mowed his garden! It was fun. Elder Elton and I had such a great time.

Friday was a good day! We got word from some of our investigators that this place named BarBurrito has a ping pong table. Since lunches are only thirty minutes we bought a hot dog. We were his first customers! We are so tight with him now! Then for the rest of the 20 minutes Elton and I played some ping pong. It was good to unwind and smash Elton for 20 minutes!

On Saturday not much happened. We did have a DA with the Nelsons. There was this girl there from Orem, Utah! She is here in Scotland for just a little while. She knew so many people that I know!

Sunday was a great day! It is always great to go to church and partake of the Sacrament. The Sacrament fills me with so much joy, to know that I can be forgiven of my shortcomings. I know I am becoming a better person. I am trying to improve to the end! Later that day we ate Hot Pots with some Chinese members that are recent converts. They love us! We had a great time!

I know I have not talked much about our investigators as of late. Here are the people that we are currently teaching and preparing for baptism:

S***** She is from China. Scheduled for the 8th of March.
R**** She is from Hong Kong. Scheduled for the 8th of March.
A*** She is from China. Scheduled for the 8th of March.
J*** *** She is from China. Scheduled for the 8th of March. She was supposed to come to church yesterday but her phone ran out of data so she got lost and wandered around looking for the church for 2 hours! So sad. But she did make it right as church was ending.

As you can see they are all working towards the 8th of March. They are very prepared. We are also working with a lot of other people, they are just not progressing as fast.

I hope all is well back home in Orem. I miss you all! I love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment