Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 33

This week was good! We have a lot to talk about! Time is short and I may not have time to get to it all.

This past Wednesday Michael was baptized! He was the investigator that Elder Elton and I were teaching back in Edinburgh. Such great news! I heard it was a really nice baptismal service. I was told that the Spirit was strong and Michael had tears of joy. What good news for me to hear! I was also sad that I could not be there in attendance. For more good news... I was able to be in attendance and witness one of our two investigators enter the waters of baptism! 

Saturday Hedy (Zhang Zhen) was baptized! She was and is such a prepared soul! It was such a great service! The Bishopric was unable to come so I presided and conducted the service. I also gave a talk. I felt it went well. Hedy loved her baptism! On Sunday I was able to confirm her! Oddly, it was the first time I had the opportunity to confirm someone. After the confirmation Hedy got up out of her chair and with tears in her eyes said; “I can feel God”. Oh how I love this work!

We have one more investigator prepared for another upcoming baptism. Shu Ting will be getting baptized on the 10th of May. Many more blessings!

One more incredible and crazy story. I was at the Finglas chapel on the North side of Dublin. And who do I run into? Warren Ferguson from Rochdale! I think he was in Ireland for a wedding. How crazy is that! I was so good to see him again.

For fun this past week I was able to go inside Trinity College. It was super old and super cool! We also fed some pigeons at a park. I think they liked me because they were all over me! hahaha… And check out the pub I ran into. ‘McGowans’! 

I  love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment