Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 34

What a good week!

So many good things have happened this past week. It is also getting harder and harder for me to remember all of the good things! I will try my best.

Last Monday we went and played sport again at Phoenix Park. We had a grand time. It was good craic.

We had our 'All Ireland Conference' this past week. All of the missionaries in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland got together for a one day conference! I saw so many of my old friends. I saw my Dad, Elder Yang. He gave his departing testimony at the conference before he goes home... It is so sad to see him leave the mission. He is a such a good guy and a great missionary!

We had interviews with President Donaldson. This is always a special time for me. President and Sister Donaldson are very special people to me. They have become some of my most favorite people. I miss seeing them as much as I did when I was serving in the Burg!

I was able to perform my first baptismal interview. The interview was with an investigator from the other team in my district. He was baptized this past Saturday. Such a good day. He is a really good man!

On Sunday we went street boarding with the sisters in our district. We had a really fun time. And it was such a nice day! I need to get some short sleeved shirts! It is so hot outside now! hahaha! 

This morning for our P-day we hiked a little mountain for our morning exercise. Then we did our personal study in Bray. We had such a good time!

I love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment