Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 35

This past week was crazy! First bit of news, Elder Elton baptized Shu Ting from our past companionship in Edinburgh! She is doing so good! The blessings just keep coming.

Last Monday, P-day. We went to a beautiful place outside Dublin called Glendalough. (glen-da-lock). It was incredible. It was so pretty. I have sent some pictures. 

Tuesday we had our district meeting. I felt it went really good. After that I went on exchanges with Elder McMillan who is one of the Elders in my district.

Now the crazy part of the week. Wednesday I got an early morning call from the AP's. They called informing me that there was going to be an early transfer before the normal transfers in two weeks. They told me that I had to get on a flight Thursday and come back to Edinburgh. They told me once I arrived I was to come to the mission home to pick up my new companion.

Thursday I left in the morning for Scotland. I flew back to Edinburgh all by myself! Weird. Once in Edinburgh I was able to chill for a while with some of my olds comps Elder Elton, Elder Tullis, and Elder Keim! I also was blessed to see one of our recent converts, Sophie. She is doing so good! It was so amazing to see her and to see all of my old friends again!

Friday I had meetings all day and then finally I got to go to the airport and pick up my new companion. My new companions name is Elder Valiati. He is from Brazil. He flew here from the Provo MTC. He speaks Portuguese but has been called to speak in the English language. He speaks very little English. He will also be the first ever Brazilian called to serve in the Scotland Ireland mission. So I will be training! I am so pumped! It will be a wild journey but we will do so good!

While we were in Edinburgh I was able to take Elder Vaiati and climb Pratt's Hill. We did all the cool stuff while we were in Edinburgh. We finished that day by spending the night in the mission home!

Saturday we took the bus in Edinburgh to the Ferry and then headed back to Ireland. That took all day.

Sunday was Mothers day. We went to the Ludlow's home where I was able to Skype home and see my amazing family again! I got to talk to my ever more amazing mum! I love them all. =)

I can't say enough how excited I am to train! We will be in a trio for these next two weeks until Elder Clay heads home from his mission.

I am so pumped!












No comments:

Post a Comment