Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 41

Another great week this week!

Mano and I saw so many miracles this past week! The Lord truly blesses those who are righteous!

Last Monday was my birthday! It was a good day! The Sisters and the Elders all had lunch in the city and then afterward the Elders headed off to the Wicklow Mountains. We drove around the area and we got to see everything that is beautiful about Ireland! I loved it! We also visited the beer company Guinness. They have their own private home with their own private lake! Got to admit it, it was pretty spectacular! Everything was so green!

Tuesday we had our usual district meeting. Once again it was really good. After that it was off to finding and teaching! We also had a member in our ward who is deaf go with us to hand out pass along cards. He is a wonderful man! Only if we all all could be like him!

Wednesday we had another birthday in our district. It was one of the Sisters birthday. We all went out to lunch with her along with our ward mission leader! It was cool! We went to a buffet and we also had a cake! I also was able to chill hard with my little the boi, Raelie! We play dinosaurs all the time.

Thursday and Friday were also good days! I went on exchanges with Elder Garrick who is from Utah. It was a great day! Crazy things always seem to happen on exchanges. A crazy story from our exchange. As we were walking past a dumpster I found a pair of pink 2015 hyperdunks. I pull them out of the dumpster and they fit me! Man I am so blessed. At 6:00 p.m. we finished our exchanges so me and Mano headed out to our favorite place. Mama Ludlows! She had her house all ready for my birthday party! She made my favorite meal. Chicken rolls! And also my favorite birthday cake, Boston Cream Pie!!!! Holy cow I can say now that I have been to Heaven! She honestly is the best!!!!!

Saturday was Gay Pride day here. We didn't find to many people that day who were open to hear our message. That's okay! Also, Happy Birthday Dad!

Sunday was great day! We had three friends come to church! They all loved it! Our 16 year old lad from Ireland was one of the three who came. He loved it! Sadly, his mum is against him being baptized until he turns 18. Hari, the man we baptized a few weeks ago brought his friend to church. He is also from Nepal. Then we also had a Brazilian come! She is preparing for her baptisim on the 8th of July! Pray for her!

Overall we another good week! I love being a missionary. I love the people of Ireland! I am having a grand old time here! I am loving life!

I love you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment