Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Week 43

It has been a crazy week! It feels like I have gotten no sleep. I will not be able to explain all that has happened this past week but know that I am doing so good!

have been moved to Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow is the largest city in the mission. I will be trained as a Zone Leader! I did not see this coming but I am excited and ready to help the missionaries in my zone work their hardest. I am prepared to work harder than I ever have!

My companion is Elder Woodfield. He is from Texas. He is such a good Elder. He has been out for 13 months. I met him for the first time yesterday! Now I know why the entire mission loves him!

Because of transfers yesterday, I first traveled to Belfast and then took the ferry back to Scotland. Once I arrived we had to drive missionaries around until 11:00 p.m. The next day I was up at 5:00 a.m. to again help drive missionaries to where they needed to be. There are about 36 missionaries in our zone. I will take this assignment to learn all that I can and continue to work as hard as I can and improve! We go to Edinburgh this Thursday for MLC training which will be cool.

Dublin is in great hands with Mano and Elder Keim. I worked with Elder Keim in Edinburgh. He is the Elder that is 6 feet 8 inches tall. I love him! He will be the new DL in Dublin. He will continue to train Mano. Mano was in tears when I left for Belfast yesterday. It is always sad and hard to leave someone you love so much. I will miss my boy.

Last week we had the opportunity to go open up a new area in Ireland! Dundalk. We were able to find a flat for the new missionaries coming in. We also went to the Dundalk branch last Sunday. We had 19 members at church!

The Lord is merciful to all those who come unto him with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. I have a testimony of this. I also have a testimony that positive potential demands true repentance. You will have a hard life if there is no change for the positive.

Tell Makayle and Ed congrats! I can't wait to see Isla! Also tell Nicole I love her! I am praying for her too.

I love you all




No comments:

Post a Comment