Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 47

This week here in Scotland was a wet one!

Monday. Not too much happened to be honest. We had a lot of things to do to prepare for our All Scotland South Conference in Edinburgh! We also had some free time while in Edinburgh to find a place where I can get an amazing deal on a kilt to bring home!

Tuesday. We attended the All Scotland South Conference! I was able to see Elders Elton, Donovan, Gunderson, Carter, and Swenson to name just a few. I also saw so many other missionaries! The conference itself was so good! We were able to be instructed on the power of inviting with promising specific blessings by President Donaldson! it was great to be apart of the spirit that was felt there! That evening we returned home to Glasgow and went to a pub for some good tea!

Wednesday. A full day of finding and teaching! We also had our interviews with President and Sister Donaldson! I love them both so much. I would say that President Donaldson is one of my biggest role models ever!

Thursday. Another regular day of working. Nothing to crazy happened but we did have to travel back to Edinburgh for our exchanges with the APs.

Friday. We spent the entire day in Edinburgh. I worked with Elder Peacock. He was my old zone leader in the Burgh. I got to spend the entire day there in the Burgh! I love that place so much! I miss it! Sister Donaldson also made us breakfast. It was the best! Exchanges went really well. I had a lot of fun. As you can tell I am enjoying life so much right now!

Saturday. We first had some teaching lessons with some investigators. And then we headed back to Glasgow.

Sunday. Another great day at church. We also worked later on finding and teaching. We are working with a lot of good people right now. We just need to help them progress!

I saw Sister Stapley this past week. She was a sister missionary that I worked with while in the Burgh. She recently finished her mission but came back to do some touring. I miss my fam.... She was an amazing missionary! ​

I love you all and thanks for all you do!








No comments:

Post a Comment